Sunday 9 November 2014

Crooked Claw Goblins

 One of the few fantasy armies I'd like to own is a goblin force made up entirely (or as close to as possible) made up of Kev Adams sculpts. His models are so much fun to paint and ooze character, there's good reason he's called the Goblinmaster.

I started with the Goblin King's Chariot (more of which on a later date) and have few older sculpts but the bulk of the force will be made up of Crooked Claw miniatures. I bought about 25 of the blighters plus a catapult, here is the first 3 I've painted.





All my minis are based on round bases, I have an almost pathological hatred of square bases. I have no idea what rules I'd use if I were to play a game with these but I'm sure I can come up with a creative solution using movement trays if I did settle on WRB (3rd ed, obv).

No comments:

Post a Comment